Monday 12 July 2010

Well now, that wasn't so bad was it?

Today was my first weigh in since starting Rosemary Conley's Amazing Inch Loss Plan and it wasn't as traumatic as I thought it was going to be!  I lost 4lbs which means I'm on track for my 16lbs weight loss by August 8th (Sydie's wedding).  I know that I'd have lost more if I'd have done all of my exercises last week but I just couldn't be bothered!  My total weight is now...


14st 11lbs


So chuffed that it wasn't a complete measly loss and it means I'm a few steps closer to my watch!  This week I need to step up my exercise if I want another decent loss before adding high fat treats back into my diet as Rosemary suggests.  I seem to have a lot more willpower than before which is odd, maybe speak to me at the end of the week and see if I'm sniffing chocolate wrappers (yes, I have done that) or staring at the vending machine at work like it's a long lost lover.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaaa ive done that at work vendin machines too.......
    lizzie ( dont know how to comment on this properly doh!! )

    ReplyDelete