Saturday 24 July 2010

Perspective

So I decided to measure my inch loss last night and I've lost TEN inches from my body in total which I'm quite shocked about.  It would have been more had I done all my exercise but I'll take that!  I'm not going to measure my inch loss again until the end of the month but I'm happy with that for now.  Takes me a few steps closer to being able to look foxy in a pencil skirt!


I also found out that one pound of body fat is the equivalent of half a litre of oil so my 8lbs weight loss so far means I've lost the equivalent of 4 litres of oil - ew!  If that doesn't make me carry on I don't know what will!  That "oh well I've only put a pound on" philosophy I used to have seems a bit daft now when I think about it and I'm definitely going to keep at it - just 31.5 litres of oil left to lose!


How much I've lost so far, ew!

No comments:

Post a Comment