Friday 16 July 2010

Day 12 - seriously?!

Well I must admit I didn't think I would be writing a post about being on...wait for it...DAY 12!  Woohoo!  I never stick to diets this long!  Maybe I'm finally coming to my senses about the fact I can't carry on being the size I am and all these nonsense diets I've been on are just that, nonsense.  I'm genuinely learning more about my eating habits than ever before and the fact that I do have it in me to be strong after all.  I've resisted MacDonalds, pizza, chippy - loads of stuff!  Just need to get through the weekend now.  I know I can do this.


I'm currently feeling a bit sorry for myself due to my monthly visit from TOM.  I hate him I really do!  I just feel so weak and minging but it's only for a couple of days so I'll just have to put up with it.  TOM is generally the worst time of the month for me as I crave chocolate and stodge - OK unless you can't have them!


Exercise is a bit of an issue for me as I've really not bothered this week and I know that will show when I weigh in on Monday.  I know it's important because losing weight is pointless if you don't tone up at the same time.  I just can't be bothered and have no motivation this week.  Guess I need to suck it up and at least do some Hula Hooping on the Wii-Fit.  Anyone ever had a go on that?  It's hilarious!


Biggest Loser rocks.  I really love that programme.  I can't watch it without crying for a start - it's a cheesy emotional rollercoaster but I love Bob and Jillian.  Jillian Michaels is a complete legend she really is.  I've decided I'm going to get a t-shirt made with one of her favourite sayings on it...motivation eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment