Sunday 18 July 2010

No Way!

Wow I've done it! (OK it's 8.30pm on my last day so I may be premature but I'm confident).  14 days of 1200 calories, practically no carbs, very little fat and lots of fruit and veg.  Being a yo-yo dieter I've never stuck to anything this long so I'm hugely proud of myself.  I'm not counting my chickens yet though as I have another 2 weeks to go however I have an extra 200 calories to add in everyday which will take the edge off the sugar and fat cravings I've been having.


Basically now I've done the hard bit of the Amazing Inch Loss Plan, I get to add in a high fat treat and a low fat treat.  So what will they look like?  Well a fun size Twix is a high fat treat, as is a bag of Skips.  Low fat treats are all the stuff like low fat chocolate mousse or extra fruit.  There's a lot to choose from so I think I shall send Steve shopping with a list of all the little treats I'm allowed!  The danger with now being able to have these is that I may slip into bad habits again.  Will one fun size Twix make me want a full size one?  We shall see!


The main thing I have been lax on this week is exercise.  I say lax, I mean practically non-existent.  I've not done any of the toning exercises I'm supposed to have done and my Aerobic Challenge has been lacklustre to say the least.  I reckon this will have an effect on my weight/inch loss but hopefully not too much.  This week I'm really going to up my game on the exercise front.  There's no point putting all this effort into eating the right things if I'm not going to bother with the exercise bit of the plan.  Fitness goals this week...


  • 10,000 steps a day (I have my sexy little purple pedometer to help with that one now)
  • Complete the toning exercises in Rosemary's book at least once a day (ideally once in the morning and once at night)
  • Do the 30 Day Shred at least once this week.
  • Do some hula hooping on the Wii Fit at least once this week

I think that's more than enough to be going on with this week don't you?

So, my treat for finishing the hardcore 14 days is the gorgeous little bag you see below.  How sexy is this little bad boy?!  I've wanted it for a little while and not been able to justify it however now I think I deserve a little treat and it was half price so fate made me buy it!  I've decided my watch will be the treat at the end of the full 28 days as it's a little more expensive so fitting of a full month treat!  Ooh I like this whole treat idea, it's a definite fun way of doing these things


So what will the scales hold for me tomorrow do we think?  I'm hoping I have another 4lbs loss like last week  as that will mean I've reached my first weight loss goal of 14st 7lbs.  It's an awful lot to lose though and you always lose more in your first week so I'm trying not to be too optimistic - that way I can only be pleasantly surprised!  Wish me luck folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment